Moon rise / set times for each month preferably a chart with

Here's the place for any sights you wish to remark on

Moderators: joe, Brian, Guy Fennimore

skyhawk

Moon rise / set times for each month preferably a chart with

Post by skyhawk »

Can someone please tell me where I can print off the following relating to the Moon.

Thank you

1. Moon rise / set times for each month preferably a chart with phases

2. Height (yes I know that is subjective) in the sky, why, because I don't have access to "low down" I need the Moon to be higher than surrounding houses to see it.

Though why I bother checking the "Notify me when a reply is posted" when this is the ONLY forum that never does is beyond me and no moderators, owners appear to care a jot
Celestron 8" Edge HD Evolution, Esprit 120mm triplet, 72mm APO, Sky Tee 2, 6" reflecting scope, William Optics Binoviewer, Quark Daystar Ha Chromosphere on 72mm ED, LVW8mm eyepiece and Celestron 19mm Axiom, matched W.O 10 and 20mm, and a few others, D4s, D810,

For info, I am Autistic, Aspergers, ADHD, therefore if I come over as a little "short" on occasions it is not intended, thank you
degsy

Re: Moon rise / set times for each month preferably a chart

Post by degsy »

try this :

https://www.timeanddate.com/moon/uk/london

I think it's got all you're looking for. You can change location to whatever.
Derek
skyhawk

Post by skyhawk »

Thanks will print that, is there anything easier people :)
Celestron 8" Edge HD Evolution, Esprit 120mm triplet, 72mm APO, Sky Tee 2, 6" reflecting scope, William Optics Binoviewer, Quark Daystar Ha Chromosphere on 72mm ED, LVW8mm eyepiece and Celestron 19mm Axiom, matched W.O 10 and 20mm, and a few others, D4s, D810,

For info, I am Autistic, Aspergers, ADHD, therefore if I come over as a little "short" on occasions it is not intended, thank you
jeff.stevens

Post by jeff.stevens »

There is also the USNO website, which will let you print a Moonrise/Moonset table for the year, for any given location worldwide. You fill in the form B part of the website when you access the link below.

http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/RS_OneYear.php

Best wishes, Jeff.
David Frydman

Post by David Frydman »

I have had a moonrise, moonset and sunrise, sunset etc. weather digital display that has worked continually for about 15 years. Batteries last almost ten years.
Seems accurate to a minute or so.

I think David Hinds had some similar Celestron devices.

Regards,
David