Neximage10 driver software

Astro software and whatever hardware

Moderators: joe, Brian, Guy Fennimore, gbp

astroeddie

Neximage10 driver software

Post by astroeddie »

Hi guys,
Me again.
Does anyone know of a site where you can download these drivers for free. Take note, I have no winzip on my laptop... :evil:

cheers in advance for any pointers
Eddie
20x80 bins
127 SW Mk
Usual odds an sods
Brian

Re: Neximage10 driver software

Post by Brian »

Hello Eddie,

do you have Windows OS? I have W7 and the software includes an unzipper which workd automatically. BTW I used the Edge browser for this.

So, I just accessed the Celestron site at
https://www.celestron.com/pages/drivers-and-software

scrolled down to "Neximage Windows driver", clicked it and the zip file downloaded. It gave a "downloaded" message box at the bottom of the screen pretty quickly. I clicked the "open file" option in that box and was taken to the already unzipped in "Downloads".

Wonder if that might help you?

Regards,
Brian
52.3N 0.6W
Wellingborough UK.

254mm LX90 on Superwedge, WO ZS66SD, Helios 102mm f5 on EQ1, Hunter 11x80, Pentax 10x50
ASI120MC Toucam Pros 740k/840k/900nc mono, Pentax K110D
Ro-Ro roof shed
Kay Burton

Post by Kay Burton »

How many resources does this program require? My computer began to overheat wildly. I had to buy an additional cooler. Maybe this is not connected with this particular program, but in general with the load on the computer. My problem was solved by the Noctua NH-U14S, which I found in this review. I deviated somewhat from the topic. What are the system requirements for this program?
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

People who download 'free' copies of software that are normally avaialble for a fee open themselves to getting a virus or other computer malware. This is one of the many mechanisms used to try to infiltrate your computer.

Quite often you the malware will cause your computer performance to drop as lots of CPU & memory are used by the malware for evil purposes.
Data Miner & Amateur Astronomer