Moderators: joe, Brian, Guy Fennimore
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:53 pm
- Location: Cheshire (Lat: 53:09:49N Lon: 2:12:15W)
It's been so long since I've been able to get the telescope out I think I may have forgotten how to use it!
Please remind me again, which end do I put the coffee in?
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:18 am
- Location: Midlothian
It has to be said Id rather buy a scope with a attached coffee making facility,than one with the bells and whistles of laser finders and GOTO's
- Posts: 635
- Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:32 am
- Location: Macclesfield Cheshire
One which can see through "Clouds" would also be nice
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:35 pm
- Location: Rhyl, North Wales
Ah! Paul......IF ONLY
"The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend
200mm f/5.91 Dobsonian Sky Watcher, 150mm Dobsonian, 114mm Celestron Short Newt, 10x50 Bino's x2pairs, 2No Digi Cams, 2no 35mmSLRs, Acuter Digital Imager.
Sky Watcher Mac/Cass 127 on EQ3-2
FinePix S5700 Digie Cam