Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ6 GoTo Mount "anyone any experience"

The place to discuss telescopes, binoculars, CCDs and other equipment

Moderators: joe, Brian, Guy Fennimore

mike a feist
Location: Portslade, Sussex Lat 50deg 51min Long 0deg 13mins West

Re: Sky-Watcher AZ-EQ6 GoTo Mount "anyone any experience"

Post by mike a feist »

Re "The Owl", mentioned earlier as being once also nearby, was actually on the tail of the Hydra. This area was initially the "Solitaire" although drawn as a Rock Thrush, and its name being changed to Turdus solitarius, and then being pen-ultimately as a mockingbird, ending up as Noctua the Owl. Then all the birds disappeared entirely. Now there is no "Owl and the Pussycat"! regards maf
skyhawk

Post by skyhawk »

How has my original post become so diverse ?
Celestron 8" Edge HD Evolution, Esprit 120mm triplet, 72mm APO, Sky Tee 2, 6" reflecting scope, William Optics Binoviewer, Quark Daystar Ha Chromosphere on 72mm ED, LVW8mm eyepiece and Celestron 19mm Axiom, matched W.O 10 and 20mm, and a few others, D4s, D810,

For info, I am Autistic, Aspergers, ADHD, therefore if I come over as a little "short" on occasions it is not intended, thank you
mike a feist
Location: Portslade, Sussex Lat 50deg 51min Long 0deg 13mins West

Post by mike a feist »

Probably because the opportunities for using telescopes are currently so limited because of the horrible weather that it rapidly diverted to discussing, through our mutual love of felines, to constellations in history being named after cats! And also of birds, on to which I also can turn by binoculars and spotting scopes, even when it is cloudy!!! regards maf